Partnering Suffolk and Essex schools to achieve their aims and measure the impact
Why choose Premier Sport for your school?
By keeping honest and open communication and seeing ourselves as an extra member of the school team, we aim to work alongside head teachers and school staff to raise the profile of PE and School Sport. By adding excitement and confidence back into physical activity we ensure pupils are willing to learn new skills and be physically active to guarantee the school meets their physical development plan.
Currently working with over 100 local primary schools across Suffolk and Essex to support their curricular and extracurricular activities. Whether its PPA cover or CPD for school staff, or wraparound childcare with before and after-school clubs or lunchtime supervision. Premier Sport will have a product or service to meet every schools requirement.
Don’t take our word for it...
Here’s Ipswich’s Sprites Primary School head teacher Shaun Valentine describing how Ofsted reviewed our service.
Looking to employ an outside provider?
Here are 10 national recommended guidelines from UK Active you will want to carry out before employing an outside coaching agency.
Each member of our team is trained to exacting standards. In fact we have national accreditation to coach the coaches/instructors. Alongside UK Active we helped set the standard requirements for the industry and meet all of the following criteria.
Minimum Standards of Deployment
- • Recognised National Governing Body (NGB) Level 2 Coaching Certificate in a sport (Premier Sport)
- • Hold the IDTA Teachers qualification or are working towards their Teachers qualification (Premier Performing Arts)
- • Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate.
- • Enhanced DBS (CRB) Clearance.
- • Emergency First Aid Certification.
- • Full Insurance Policy.
- • Public Liability - £5 million minimum.
- • Product Liability - £5 million.
- • Employers Liability - £10 million.
- • Professional Indemnity - £5 million.
We are also:
- • Assessed by Ofsted accredited inspectors
- • A UK Active Kids Member
- • Annually assessed as part of appraisal and performance management with termly professional development.
Premier Education Group recently sent out a survey to schools to evaluate what you think of the services we offer. We have collated the results into an infographic which you can download or view here...
Commenting on the worrying statistics, Olympic gold medallist and Premier Sport ambassador, Duncan Goodhew, said: “It doesn’t seem right that we regularly measure numeracy and literacy skills in school children but we don’t regularly measure something that could potentially kill them!”
Premier Sport published new research alarmingly revealing that only 10% of children are doing physical activity in every day with over a quarter of parents believing their child is not doing enough and 60% are worried about obesity levels in their children.
According to the Independent’s article, new research has shown that there is a “concerning” number of today’s four year olds who are not physically ready to start school and their mobility levels are at an all time low.
Want to discuss how we can help your school achieve your aims for PE and School Sport?
For further information email email@example.com
Or call our local office on 01473 427010